(Total Position: 1)
Exp – 20 years Jubail , Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia
Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Mechanical, Production/Industrial).
• Developing and estimating business processes that will ensure applicability at the project level.
• Coordinating multiple estimates simultaneously as well as review responsibility for multiple estimates or large estimates.
• To conceptualize layouts for the project and review all estimates before they are being submitted
• To closely monitor the results of the tenders and update.
• Establishing and maintaining an estimating department evaluation procedures
• Reviewing Project Cost, pricing, scheduling & project to develop win strategy
• Arranging and managing bid turnover to operations.
• To review and complete the bid forms and ensure that they are within the given specifications
• Establishing district rate files for labor, equipment and materials.
• Reviewing final cost report with project team and develop for historical information.
• Conducting post-bid review
• Provides overall management of division-related planning issues
• Prepares proposals and site plans in conformance with codes and local and national regulations
• Providing project cost / planning and scheduling leadership
• Establish, administer and continually develop effective contracts requiring minimum levels of administration.
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process. Alahad Group does not charge any application- processing- or referral fee at any stage of the recruitment process, ever. If you are approached for a fee, charges or payment of whatsoever nature by any recruitment agency or employer, Please do not make such payment and immediately write to us with full details on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always send e-mail from an identifiable corporate account i.e. @alahadgroup.com and never from a public email account, such as Yahoo!, Gmail, Google, or Hotmail.
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.
Avoid Illegal Recruiting