Planning Engineers Yanbu - Saudi Arabia
1. Review of SAP notifications, creation of right type of Work Orders / Job Packs with complete information to allow efficient scheduling and execution of maintenance work
2. Liaise with Materials Planners and Service Planners to ensure availability of required materials, appointment of contractors, vendor’s specialists etc., as applicable.
3. Monitor Work Orders progress and ensure no notifications and work orders are pending without any justified reason.
4. Ensure completeness and quality of required historical data of work orders in SAP to facilitate reliability assessments of related equipment
5. Review PM03 Work Order planned vs actual data and initiate requests to correct any significant deviations in SAP PM Master Data
6. Ensure compliance with applicable KPIs and initiate RCA for repeated equipment defects
7. Fully comply with applicable GIMS / SHEM procedures and Code of Ethics to protect and ensure reliable utilization of Company's investments.
8. Suggest measures to improve department performance including changes in procedures and practices for efficient & reliable operations
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.